Welcome to Magicut

Magicut origins go back to 1948 when the founder, Late Mr. R. C. Gupta opened a hardware retail shop and a few years later started wholesaling as well. In 1963 he started his first factory for engine bearings and gradually expanded to manufacture a variety of products such as Bearing, Diesel Engine Spares, Copper Alloys and Cutting Tools. Over the last 58 years, through diversification took place, the focus has never shifted away from engineering.